MOBILE RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST.
Sheboygan, WI | Waukesha, WI.
We mobilize, monitor, and provide technical guidance to physicians and staff during treatment. We develop strong, professional relationships in the healthcare community. We communicate, we have fun, we value the relationships we build, we enjoy our company benefits. Why wait? Join us where YOU WILL make a difference!
Education and experience may be considered along with internal equity when job offers are extended. The hourly pay range for this position is $27.00 to $32.00 with a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- Mobilization of medical equipment to various medical facilities to include loading and unloading of all pertinent equipment to perform the procedure.
- Assists Urologists in the identification of calculi and accurately positioning patients for the treatment.
- Document required case activities in accordance with company policies while adhering to HIPAA guidelines.
- Maintain credentialing requirements, attend required training, submit expense reports, and complete courses as assigned.
- Responsible for daily care and maintenance of company vehicles.
- Must report any equipment malfunction and vehicle issues to the appropriate department.
- Overnight and/or extended travel when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- ARRT Certification is required.
- Must be able to work independently and thrive in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills in communication with a variety of audiences.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Impeccable customer service skills.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to push, pull, and/or manipulate over 50 pounds of medical equipment throughout the day.
- COMPETITIVE pay.
- Hourly position with a MINIMUM of 40 hours a week.
- Full BENEFITS including medical, dental, vision, company-matched 401k.
- Work CLOSELY with physicians and hospital staff in a treatment modality.
- GENEROUS Paid Time Off allowance.
- Company PROVIDED iPhone, iPad, vehicle, and equipment.
- INDEPENDENT work environment.
- Have FUN while getting paid.
HealthTronics is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. HealthTronics will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Visit our website and connect with us!
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram| LinkedIn
HealthTronics was formed more than 25 years ago by a group of urologists looking for a better way to improve economics, while still providing the best possible care for their patients. We discovered that through partnerships and specialization we are able to make new technologies accessible to physicians and hospitals to treat their patients. As the health care landscape evolved, we did too. Today, HealthTronics offers a broad array of minimally invasive, mobile medical therapies for clinical applications, when and where they’re needed.Health care facilities throughout the U.S. have access to minimally invasive mobile medical therapies through HealthTronics. Proud to be specialized.Health care providers turn to HealthTronics for their medical technology needs because we understand that specialty practices need special consideration. Therefore, we’re all working for the same thing. Our solutions include:• Lithotripsy Solutions• Cryotherapy Solutions• Laser Treatment Solutions• Additional Products• Repair & Maintenance
Click Here To Apply