Georgia Dermatology Partners is looking for a Medical Screener to join our team. The Medical Screener will screen all patients upon arrival to the facility.
The ideal person for this type of role must have with healthcare experience. This vital role greets our patients, displays professionalism, and maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Performs temperature checks and screenings of patients and any visitors arriving to facility.
- Assist patients with mobility needs to enter facility when necessary.
- Records vitals in EMR per office policy.
- Monitors waiting area to ensure social distancing guidelines are followed.
- Has appropriate supplies / handouts ready as needed.
- Perform infection control procedures including: keep work area clean and sterilized; assist with cleaning and sterilizing waiting area and restrooms; frequently wipe down high touch areas door handles, light fixtures, seats (if applicable) with disinfectant cleaner.
- Must be able to train in Snellville Location for 1-2 weeks before transferring to Brookhaven.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous Healthcare experience is preferred.
Georgia Dermatology Partners complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
All candidates are hired with an expectation to carry out the vision and mission of Georgia Dermatology Partners to patients and the community. Employees are expected to exhibit a continuous behavior of professionalism, which includes but is not limited to, treating customers and co-workers with respect and dignity, aligning behavior with customer service principles, maintaining customer and patient confidentiality, abiding by employee guidelines for professional behavior, appearance, and communication, exhibiting teamwork behaviors, being effective in conflict resolution, helping others to understand issues and accept changes, demonstrating high standards of work performance and flexibility, maintaining positive interdepartmental relationships, keeping a positive attitude, and adhering to the policies and procedures of the organization.
Powered by JazzHR
Click Here To Apply