LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides nursing care to patients as assigned.
- Administers and records medications and treatments as assigned.
- Prepares for and assists Physicians and others with diagnostic procedures and treatments.
- Reinforce supports and provides health care instructions to patients and their families.
- Participates with other team members in planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care and other patient activities.
- Assists in the admission, transfer, and discharge of patients.
- Observes and reports patients’ vital signs, symptoms and general condition to the appropriate individual(s).
- Records on patient charts observation of patient’s responses to nursing care rendered.
- Maintains environmental conditions conducive to the comfort and safety of patients.
- Assists with unit management and/or assume charge of unit as assigned.
- LPN: 1 year (Preferred)
- LPN (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Waterville, NY 13480, USA
Click Here To Apply