We are the largest professional liability insurance company, and the only “A-rated” medical professional liability insurance carrier in Louisiana. We believe there’s no better place to apply your long-term care facility administrative experience than here! This is a great place to work with a talented team that has made us the leader we are today.
As our Long-Term Care Facility Specialist, you will act as our point person for all Risk Management (RM)-related services. Working with the Director of Risk Management, you will develop a Long-Term Care Facility Risk Management and Patient Safety program. You’ll be responsible for implementation, coordination and oversight of the program. Serving as our LTC facility expert, you will assist the Underwriting and Marketing Departments to retain and expand the LTC book of business. This will have you conducting reviews, analyzing loss data and claims, and providing risk assessments for insured LTC facilities. You will also provide our insureds with loss reduction interventions. Expect to collaborate with Marketing to develop tailored proposals and marketing materials, as well as build relationships with insured LTC facility staff by visiting them onsite on an ongoing basis.
About Our Long-Term Care Specialist
· Bachelor’s Degree in management or healthcare related field, or related experience; or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and current Louisiana license and/or license in nursing facility administration, preferred
· 7-10 years of experience as an administrator or director of nursing in LTC facility; risk management, quality improvement experience preferred; LTC facility quality improvement experience, preferred
· Experience in preparing for state and federal LTC facility surveys and audits
· Effective speaker, able to communicate well with large and small audiences
· Experience developing educational programs
· Experience gathering, organizing and interpreting data and information and measuring outcomes
· Reliable transportation for travel primarily within Louisiana and contiguous states; some overnight stay
· Strong customer focus and team orientation
· Ability to appropriately handle confidential or sensitive company information
· Commitment to continuing industry education
· Strong motivation and decision-making skills
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and work effectively with insureds, prospective insureds and employees at all levels within the organization
· Ability to manage time, set priorities, and work independently
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
What You Can Expect from Us
- Designation as “Top Workplace” by local and national organizations
- Long employee tenure and low turnover
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Work-life Balance
- Performance Recognition
- Culture of Service
- Training and Development
- Wellness Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Covid19 protocols: Masks must be worn and social distancing observed.
About the Company
We are the largest medical malpractice insurance company and the only “A-rated” (excellent) medical professional liability insurance carrier in Louisiana that writes hospitals and facilities. The company offers high-quality risk-management education, personalized claim handling and aggressive legal defense.
If you love what you do and want to grow with an industry leader, join this company. Click “Apply Now” to submit your updated resume for consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Administrator or DON in LTC facility: 7 years (Required)
- LTC facility surveys and audits: 1 year (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply