Enviro-Master wants to offer you a GREAT job and NEVER work nights, weekends or holidays again! Does your current job have hours that make it difficult to have a life-work balance? Are you good at working with your hands? Are you friendly? Do you like working independently?
We are currently hiring Cleaning Professionals / Health & Safety Technicians (NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY) to provide cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing service to multiple industries such as restaurants, offices, general businesses, gyms, healthcare and childcare facilities throughout the area.
POSITION BENEFITS FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY TECHNICIAN INCLUDE:
· Paid Training and then make 400-800 per week depending on the route!!!
· Work 6am to 3pm Monday thru Friday…. some nights and weekends
· Work Independently and on your own
· Established Routes Available
· Relocation potential
· Career Advancement Opportunities
· Tile & Grout Cleaning, Electrostatic Spraying, Restroom Cleaning, Fruit Fly & Drain Control, Paper Solutions, Norovirus Spill Kits…The products we use kill Coronavirus!!
· Light Janitorial Work–Traveling a route and cleaning restrooms including toilets, urinals, counters, etc..
· Manage Account Product Inventory and Market additional products and services which provides additional income opportunities (Sales)
HERE’S WHAT QUALIFIES YOU…
· HS Diploma preferred, not required
· Must have reliable transportation–$25/day a for gas and use of car!
· Must have a smartphone
· Lift up to to 30 lbs.
· Bilingual not required but a PLUS!
People who have been successful in this career have had experience in the following fields:
- Construction: general construction, carpentry, cabinetry, millwork, framing, concrete / cement, tile setter / setting, masonry, roofing / roofer, carpet laying / layer, sheetrock, cabinet install
- Landscape: landscaping, lawn / yard care, weed / pest control, sprinkler service, seasonal decorating, lighting.
- Cleaning / Janitorial: housekeeper / housekeeping, maid service, janitor, clean floor care, detail work, general cleaning, floor scrub technician, scrub cleaner
- Contracted work: HVAC, plumbing, electrical, home repair.
- Maintenance: handyman, house / home general repair, small engine repair, auto / automotive.
- Route / Delivery services: package delivery, warehouse, stocking, supply chain, courier, driver.
- Service Industry: management / manager, hotel staff, restaurant, server, back room.
- Anyone with an “Old Fashioned Work Ethic”!
Build a rewarding career with a rapidly growing industry leader! Apply Today
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $400.00 per week
- driver’s license (Required)
- On the road
Click Here To Apply