Assistant Director of Nursing-Nursing Home
An elegant long term care, skilled nursing facility located near Trailcreek, IN is looking for a compassionate and professional Assistant Director of Nursing that will be responsible for working in coordination with the Director of Nursing to support the nursing department functions of the skilled nursing facility.
The ADON will assist the facility DON and Administrator to:
- Ensure that all nursing personnel in our facility comply with established standards, practices and regulatory requirements for the highest quality of resident care.
- Support the development and implementation of nursing department budgets in coordination with the facility administration.
- Implementing compliance and quality improvement policies, programs and procedures.
- Function as a Staff Development Coordinator for the facility; maintaining regulatory compliance for education for all departments.
- Function as Employee Health nurse; maintaining employee health records per state and federal regulations.
As the Assistant Director of Nursing, you must possess strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with patients, families, physicians, community resources and the general public.
- Associate’s degree in Nursing or higher from an accredited school of nursing.
- Must have a valid New York RN license
- Must have experience as an Assistant Director of Nursing
Click Here To Apply