Tasker Funeral Home is looking for an administrative assistant to work roughly 30 hours a week with our team in our Rochester, NH location. The new hire will be expected to greet families, utilize basic funeral home software, and assist funeral directors with documentation. Additional responsibilities and tasks may be required.
As one of the oldest and largest funeral home in the Seacoast area, we have proudly served Dover, Berwick, Rochester, and the surrounding areas for over 100 years. Every team member needs to perform at the high standards our families expect from us. As such, we are looking for candidates who are personable and organized with excellent communication skills. Computer proficiency will be required. Previous experience in the medical or funeral industry is highly preferred, but not required. We also handle sensitive information regarding deceased individuals and families so the ability to keep confidential information is a must.
The candidate is expected to begin immediately. Paid training will be provided. The position is hourly with pay commensurate with experience. Please submit any questions, resumes, and applications directly through Indeed.
- Assist funeral directors with documentation
- Use special funeral home software on a day to day basis
- Track billings and payments
- Interact with physicians and their office staff
- Perform other administrative tasks set by the manager and owner
- High school or equivalent
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of administrative assistant experience preferred
- Experience in medical or funeral industry highly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficient on Microsoft Word and Excel
- Comfortable with computers and learning new software
- Basic knowledge of accounting preferred, but not required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $19.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Click Here To Apply