Now is the time to join our team! Brightview Senior Living was just awarded our “Great Places to Work” certification for another year!
We are committed to providing a safe work environment for every position:
- Temperature screenings
- Monitoring associate and resident health
- PPE for associates that require it
- CDC directed protocols
At Brightview Senior Living, we believe in creating Vibrant Living experiences for residents by embracing a genuine commitment to STARS – our core values of Service, Teamwork, Action, Reputation, and Success. We are currently in need of a Wellness Nurse- LPN or RN to provide exceptional care for our residents.
If you embrace Brightview’s STARS core values, we want to hear from you! As a Wellness Nurse, you will:
- Monitor the health and well-being of residents by coordinating support services, monitoring and updating Resident Care Plans, and conducting resident well-being visits
- Accurately and promptly transcribe orders and procure medications and resident care equipment as needed.
- Supervises the accurate delivery of medications to residents
In order to qualify, you must have a current state license as a Registered or Practical/Vocational Nurse and a minimum of one year experience in assisted living, hospice, home health, acute or long term care environment. The ideal candidate will demonstrate an interest in working with seniors.
“Vibrant People Creating Vibrant Communities”
Click Here To Apply