RK is a multifaceted, industry-leading, specialty contractor headquartered in Denver, CO, with decades of experience working in the construction, manufacturing and building services industries. As a second-generation family-owned enterprise, RK prides itself on developing strong relationships with customers, as true project partners, throughout the Mountain West region. RK brings creativity, performance and optimism to every project.
RK Mechanical offers commercial and industrial plumbing, mechanical piping, process piping, HVAC and refrigeration construction.
- Three medical plans with HSA and FSA options for you and your family
- 401(k) plan with company match that is 100% immediately vested
- Dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability plans available after one year
- Company provided life insurance and AD&D with options for supplemental buy-ups.
- Paid time off and holidays
- Weekly pay
- Career development training for all levels through RK University
- Wellness coaching offering exercise planning, gym discounts, health screenings, program incentives up to $2,100 a year, and more
- Discounts on HVAC and plumbing services for your home
- Fun company and team building events, and volunteering opportunities
- Confidential counseling for personal issues, financial advice and more
- Discounts on entertainment including amusement park tickets, restaurant specials and more
What you’ll be working on:
- Variable Air Volume
- Fan Coil Units
- Cabinet Unit Heaters
- Heat Pumps
- Air Handlers
- Roof Top Units
What is expected of a Sheet Metal:
- Receives direct supervision.
- Performs technical responsibilities.
- Contributes to the development and improvement of concepts, techniques and procedures.
- Coordinates own tasks with a specific range of responsibilities under established procedures.
- Contributes to a team under general supervision of an experienced professional or manager.
- Skilled specialist.
- Role specific skills and experience required.
- Requires judgment or initiative in resolving issues and making recommendations.
How you make Safety your top priority:
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- All employees are accountable for safety and health and are empowered to stop work if an unsafe condition is present. Employees should immediately notify their supervisor so that the hazard may be corrected.
- RK Mechanical employees and subcontractors are required to implement and maintain all safety and health systems practices including the training requirements of RK Mechanical Orientation, shop specific orientation, CPR/First Aid/AED/Bloodborne Pathogens, Hazard Identification and Reporting, and OSHA 10.
Minimum Physical Requirements:
- Work outside, inside, and in dusty, noisy and hazardous areas.
- Work in high places, tight places, confined spaces and/or other adverse locations.
- Climb, balance, squat, kneel and crouch.
- Work in all types of weather.
- Must have working knowledge of all trade materials and tools.
- Ability to lift and carry 51 to 75 lbs. occasionally, and/or 31 to 45 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 16 to 22 pounds of force constantly to move objects
Denver Business Journal
- #1 Denver-Area Mechanical Contractor 2014- Present
- #6 Denver-Area Corporate Foundation, 2019
- #6 Fastest Growing Denver Area Private Company: X-Large, 2019
- #7 Denver Area Manufacturing Firm, 2020
- #22 Denver Area Private-Sector Employer, 2020
- #10 Top 200 Private Companies List, 2019
Engineering News Record
- 2019 Colorado Project of the Year Winner- Gaylord Rockies
- 2020 Office/Retail/Mixed-Use, Award of Merit: Financial House
- 2020 Cultural/Worship, Award of Merit: Denver Art Museum Sie Welcome Center
- Top 40 and highest ranked Mechanical Firm in Colorado on ENRs Top 50 Firms in Mechanical, 2020
- #8 Top 20 Firms in Sheet Metal, 2020
- #19 Top 20 Firms in Steel Erection, 2020
- #95 ENRs “The Top 600 Specialty Contractors”, 2020
Associated Builders and Contractors
- #16 Top 200 Performers, 2019
- #2 Top 20 Plumbing/HVAC Contractors, 2019
- #5 Top 30 Electrical Contractors, 2019
Click Here To Apply