Covenant Physician Partners is hiring a Fulltime Registered Nurse for Advanced Endoscopy and Pain Center located in Lancaster, CA.
Recovery experience required.
1753 West Avenue, Suite A
Lancaster, CA 93534
Under general direction from Center Manager, the Registered Nurse provides professional nursing care through assessment, planning, treatment and evaluation of the patient. The registered nurse is responsible for delivering safe, knowledgeable, compassionate, educative and individualized nursing care to patients and families.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verifies that essential equipment is functioning properly each day.
- Performs patient preparation, including but not limited to: review of medical history, acquisition of appropriate consents, measuring vital signs, starting IV, administering medications, and setting up appropriate monitors. Assists in relieving patient’s apprehension before and during administration of IV sedation or anesthesia.
- Assesses and monitors patients before, after and throughout all phases of care, demonstrating competency with all monitoring equipment.
- Transports and positions patients as needed.
- Records and documents all vital signs and assembles and maintains all related patient records.
- Maintains patient safety, and ensures a clean, orderly environment throughout the Center.
- Assists physicians in all procedures.
- Addresses individual patient needs, and completes all pre and post-op physician orders.
- Adheres to CDC Bodily Fluid precautions and infectious waste disposal according to policy.
- Manages supply inventory, ordering and restocking supplies as needed.
- Conducts pre and post-procedure orientation and instruction of patient and/or patient’s family, communicating a positive and caring attitude. Provides verbal and written discharge criteria.
- Assists with post-procedure telephone interviews.
- Performs other duties as requested or assigned.
- One (1) year clinical experience in surgery or procedure healthcare including demonstrated knowledge of sterile technique, working with anesthetized patients, and other clinical situations found in a surgical or procedural setting.
- Holds current RN license from the State of California.
- Recovery experience required.
- Must possess a working knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment impacting ASC’s, and the applicable standards of the AAAHC, The Joint Commission, and other regulatory bodies for ambulatory surgery centers.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with physicians and all medical professionals.
- Current certification in CPR and, depending on Center policy, ACLS
Covenant Physician Partners is a growing physician services company, offering you the chance to be part of a mission-driven organization that’s advancing the field of healthcare.
With Covenant, you are part of something bigger. Company culture and associate engagement inspire our work. Our HEART values – Humility, Empathy, Accountability, Respect and Teamwork – encompass who and how we are as a company, reflecting our dedication to those we serve.
Together, we’re improving health. We recognize that the commitment from the talented group of professionals at our Nashville Service Center gives our physicians and providers the opportunity to focus on providing high-quality patient care. Our associates are truly the HEARTbeat of all that we do.
Covenant is the employer of choice for individuals who wish to pursue their passion of making healthcare better.
We offer competitive benefits to all full-time associates, including:
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Hospital Indemnity, Associate Assistance Program)
- Health Savings Account/Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Long/Short-Term Disability
- Associate Discounts (Costco, Sam’s, BJ’s, Amazon Prime)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan + Company Match
- Professional Development Opportunities (Tuition Reimbursement, RN.com)
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
7. Critical Care, E.R., or recovery experience.
Would you like to join a dynamic healthcare company? A company that is looking to be recognized as the premier provider of Physician Services in the outpatient environment in the US? A company that prides itself on its foundational values of integrity, responsibility, mutual respect and corporate citizenship? Now is your opportunity!
Position may be known as:
PACU RN, Surgery Center
RN – Pre Op
Pre Op Nurse
Registered Nurse (RN – PACU)
Registered Nurse – Ambulatory Surgery Center (PACU)
Registered Nurse – PACU / Surgery Center
RN – Outpatient Surgery Center – PACU
Click Here To Apply