The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We’ve got an awesome team already, but there’s always room for more!
As a Camping World Receptionist you are the first person customers come into contact with, you will have the opportunity to present a positive initial meeting and greeting of customers both in person and phone.
Essential Job Functions:
- Promptly and warmly meet, greet and answer phone calls and directing the customer to the appropriate representative or department
- Enter new inventory data into Accounting system
- Distribute mail (interoffice, courier and regular mail) and coordinate courier pick ups
- Coordinate and process all necessary documents for the Service Department
- Assist in title work as needed
- May cross train to perform other duties
Essential Job Skills:
- High School education or equivalent
- Previous experience in a high-standard customer service environment preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and relationship-building skills
- Strong ability to take initiative, coupled with leadership skills and the ability to take charge of a situation
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and reliability, with the desire to work as an integral member of a team
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Computer skills: MS Office
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
We consider Military experience equally as valuable as civilian work experience. Veterans, Reservists and Transitioning Service Members are encouraged to include Military duty and certifications on their resume and applications when applying for a position.
Click Here To Apply