Interested in working for the industry leader? Interested in having a substantial stake in an employee owned firm? Looking to help your neighbors and impact your local community? RJN Group employees can answer yes to all of those and more. Currently we are seeking a seasoned Project Manager join the RJN family.
Plan, direct, supervise and control the execution of all business, technical, fiscal and administrative functions of an assigned program, project or sub-task.
- Manage client relationships and works with Business Development to identify and cultivate new clients
- Assist with contract negotiations, including definition of project scope, budget and engineering fee. Responsibility for meeting contractual obligations
- Mobilize company resources through effective liaison with support departments and other offices to create project teams capable of completing effective quality work. Supervise the daily activities of business support, technical and production staff
- Direct preparation of work plans, supervise project teams and manage project scope, budget and schedule
- Promote technical excellence on project, ensuring established Quality Control and Assurance objectives are met. Analyze contractual and financial performance and direct activities to improve performance
- Monitor and report to management on the progress of all project activity, including significant milestones and any conditions which would affect project cost or schedule
- Conduct performance evaluations for direct reports; mentor staff and provide appropriate training opportunities for development and advancement
- Provide production support as necessary
- Responsible for the safety and health planning for each project, as described in the Safety Procedures manual
- Follow all company, client, safety and regulatory requirements as related to this position and the work duties being performed
Minimum Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited four-year college or university
- Minimum of 8 years-experience: experience in municipal water, wastewater, storm water and paving projects is preferred.
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Business development experience desired
- Excellent communication skills; ability to convey information effectively; understand ideas and information presented in writing and verbally; including presentations
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Engineering or related discipline from an accredited institution
- 10+ years of relevant engineering experience
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.• Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
- Personal Protective Equipment: None required in office.
RJN is an Employee Owned professional engineering and specialty field services firm providing sustainable collection system solutions for infrastructure owners. RJN is an ENR Top 500 Design Firm and Top 200 Environmental Firm as well as a Top 50 Trenchless Technology Design Firm.
Since 1975, RJN Group Inc. has provided our customers with value-driven engineering solutions to enable them to meet their service demands. Our employee-owned firm is capable of tackling projects of almost any scale; from small studies to multi-million dollar, total plant rehabilitations.
Our customers are also our neighbors.
We have offices from as far West as Colorado to the East Coast. This means that our staff are supporting the communities they live in. We are locals and take pride in keeping our communities and sister cities running. Those we work for have come to associate our name with trust, creativity, reliability and quality.
We let innovation take the lead. We perform unique services for water, wastewater, and stormwater systems, by investing in leading technologies to differentiate us, while keeping costs down and efficiency up
- Company-funded employee stock ownership plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability insurance benefits
- 401K matching retirement plan
- Flexible work arrangements and schedule
- Professional development opportunities
- Wellness programs
- Paid Vacation, Personal, and Sick time off
- Holiday time off
- Casual dress code
RJN is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We support a diverse work force.
- Bachelors or better in Civil Engineering or related field
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Click Here To Apply