Newport Healthcare is a series of evidence-based healing centers for adolescents and families struggling with mental health issues. With locations across the United States, Newport Healthcare offers a family-systems approach, providing gender-specific, individualized, and comprehensive holistic programs that encompass clinical therapy, academic support, and experiential practices. We treat individuals, ages 12–18, who are experiencing depression, anxiety, eating disorders, trauma, and substance abuse. Offerings include residential treatment, intensive outpatient programming, therapeutic day schools, and day treatment. Newport Healthcare nurtures the physical, psychological, social, educational, and spiritual needs of adolescents and their families, from a foundation of compassionate care, clinical expertise, and unconditional love. Our primary mission is to empower teens and restore families. Experts include medical directors, psychiatrists, therapists, registered dietitians, nurses, licensed social workers, teachers, and more.
Empowering Lives. Restoring Families.®
The role of the Admissions Coordinator is to be the liaison between the Admissions Department and Program Staff. The position will be responsible for facilitating tours, completing over the phone assessments, facilitating intakes along with coordinating face to face assessments and collecting all Admissions paperwork from families (I.e. Consents, financial paperwork, releases of information, payment etc.) as well as EMR chart generation for all new admits.
- Answer general phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to speak intelligibly and accurately about our program and services offered.
- Ability to be engaging and move families through the admissions process.
- Greet visitors to the organization in a professional and friendly manner
- Complete all necessary documentation in a timely manner to keep electronic records up to date.
- Provide tours of the facility.
- Data entry regarding conversations with families and providers.
- Conduct Admissions process
- Complete Over the Phone Assessments
- Coordinate face to face assessments
- Facilitate intakes
- Collection of all Admissions paperwork
- EMR chart generation
- Accountability surrounding admissions metrics and goals
- Serve as a liaison between Corporate Admissions and the facility
Other Related Skills and Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to manage competing demands
Easily able to adapt to changing priorities throughout the day
Bachelor’s degree. Minimum of two years’ experience in Admissions; knowledge of the substance dependency treatment program utilized by CFF.
Newport Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click Here To Apply