The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We’ve got an awesome team already, but there’s always room for more!
Camping World is looking for an Office Administrator.
Essential Job Functions:
- Breakdown, post and submit funding paperwork for all Sales transactions
- Process and post all cash receipts, credit card payments, scanned checks and ACH payments
- Maintain Dealership inventory including stocking in new and used inventory, intercompany transfers and monthly floor plan audit
- Process and facilitate all payroll and Human Resource paperwork for submission to corporate office
- Sort, review and post all vendor invoices and credit card transactions with correct GL coding
- Perform /oversee title work process and procedures including MSOs, POAs and other documentation, fees and related sales tax submissions
- Prepare/ provide reports, schedules or requests for additional information on a timely basis to the Area Controller, corporate office or General Manager
- Assist the General Manager in running an efficient, organized dealership
- Maintain high standards of accuracy and assure compliance with company and other applicable policies and procedures
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain vendor/customer relations
Essential Job Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in maintaining calendars, word processing, spreadsheets (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of auto dealership accounting systems (IDS, ADP, Reynolds & Reynolds) strongly desired
- Strong attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- High level of interpersonal skills to resolve A/P issues.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations.
- High level of demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of office administrative procedures and knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks and demands
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
We consider Military experience equally as valuable as civilian work experience. Veterans, Reservists and Transitioning Service Members are encouraged to include Military duty and certifications on their resume and applications when applying for a position.
Click Here To Apply