We Are Hiring
Medical Lab Technician (MLT)
Ascension Oshkosh Koeller Street Lab
Full Time Day | 40 Hours weekly | Hours will be Monday-Friday between 7am-7pm with weekend and holiday rotations.
Qualified candidates are eligible for a $1500 Sign On Bonus!
Why Join Ascension?
What is in it for you?
Compensation/Benefits: At Ascension, we care for the people who are the foundation of our work to fulfill our mission: our associates. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to our associates inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous PTO. Associates can also take advantage of other great benefits like tuition reimbursement or adoption assistance.
Affordable Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
Eight Paid Holidays
Leadership Development: We know that the development of our associates is key to our mission of providing the best care possible to those we serve. We have various in-depth leadership programs to meet you where you are on your career journey.
Paid Time Off: As a new Ascension associate you will begin to accrue paid time off with your first paycheck.
Tuition reimbursement: At Ascension, we believe our people are our strength and we invest in them. In addition to the chance to have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve, associates benefit from our tuition reimbursement program. You will also have the opportunity to take advantage of one of four online universities partnering with Ascension associates seeking a Bachelor or Master degree; offering them either discounts, scholarships or go at your own pace learning options.
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2019, Ascension provided $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes more than 150,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 150 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 20 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including clinical and network services, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As an associate with Ascension Medical Group, you will have the opportunity to perform routine diagnostic and analytic testing of laboratory specimens.
- Performs, validates, interprets, documents and reports test results under the supervision of a medical technologist/medical laboratory scientist.
- Conducts quality control and quality assurance testing.
- Performs instrument maintenance and troubleshooting. Maintains supplies needed for performance of tests.
- Assists with data collection and special projects.
- Understands and participates in all aspects of clinical laboratory testing: pre-analytical, analytical, and post-analytical. May collect and process specimens.
- Trains and mentors non-technical staff and students.
What You Will Need
One or more of the following:
- Laboratory Tech credentialed from the American Medical Technologists (AMT) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Laboratory Tech credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Laboratory Tech credentialed from the American Board of Bioanalysis (AAB) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Medical Tech credentialed from the American Board of Bioanalysis (AAB) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
Associate’s degree in medical technology, medical laboratory scientist, human sciences; or completed a military 50-60 week technician program and meets the minimum CLIA requirements; or education qualifications as stated per CLIA requirements.
- None required.
Click Here To Apply