Now hiring a Fulltime Medical Assistant to work at North Scottsdale Division of Arizona Centers for Digestive Health located in Scottsdale, AZ. Previous Medical Assistant or Front Office experience preferred but is not required, we are willing to train.
SHIFT: Typically Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM
10181 N. 92nd St, Ste 101
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
This position will include both front and back office duties such as scheduling appointments, checking in patients, phone triage, rooming patients, obtaining vitals, assisting physicians, and any other duties as assigned. We are looking for someone with a great attitude and solid prior experience in both Medical Assisting and medical front office. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, strong at multi-tasking, dedicated to high quality patient care and willing to cross train.
- Fulfills patient care responsibilities as assigned which may include (but not limited to): checking schedules and organizing patient flow; accompanying patients to exam/procedure room; assisting patients as needed with walking, transfers, dressing, collecting specimens, preparing for procedure, etc.; collecting patient history; performing screenings per provider guidelines; assisting physicians/nurses with various procedures; charting; relaying instructions to patients/families; answering calls and providing pertinent information.
- Fulfills clerical responsibilities as assigned which may include (but not limited to) : sending/receiving patient medical records; obtaining lab/x-ray reports, hospital notes, referral information, etc.; completing forms/requisitions as needed; scheduling appointments; verifying insurance coverage and patient demographics; managing and charts to ensure information completed and filed appropriately.
- High school education or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Medical Assistant preferred
- Word processing and computer experience
- Medical terminology – Gastroenterology Preferred
- Familiarity with Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Must be energetic, positive, organized and detail-oriented
- Must be willing to travel to multiple office locations
- Must be willing to cross train for other positions
- English/ Spanish Bilingual language skills are helpful
Covenant Physician Partners is a growing physician services company, offering you the chance to be part of a mission-driven organization that’s advancing the field of healthcare.
With Covenant, you are part of something bigger. Company culture and associate engagement inspire our work. Our HEART values – Humility, Empathy, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork – encompass who and how we are as a company, reflecting our dedication to those we serve.
Together, we’re improving health. We recognize that the commitment from the talented group of professionals at our Nashville Service Center gives our physicians and providers the opportunity to focus on providing high-quality patient care. Our associates are truly the HEARTbeat of all that we do.
Covenant is the employer of choice for individuals who wish to pursue their passion of making healthcare better. We offer competitive benefits to all full-time associates, including:
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Hospital Indemnity, Associate Assistance Program)
- Health Savings Account/Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Long/Short-Term Disability
- Associate Discounts (Costco, Sam’s, BJ’s, Amazon Prime)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan + Company Match
- Professional Development Opportunities (Tuition Reimbursement, RN.com)
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
Click Here To Apply