This position provides direct patient care through evaluation and treatment of patients referred to Ringgold County Hospital.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Successful completion of an approved Radiology program.
- Valid Iowa Radiology license.
- ARRT or Registry eligible.
- Competence in components of radiography practice as appropriate.
- Understands HIPAA regulations and privacy of patient and employee information.
- Provides patient services using imaging modalities, i.e., Radiology, Limited Ultrasound, Mammography and CT.
- Provides patient care essential to radiographic department procedures and recognizes patient conditions requiring immediate action and initiates life support measures.
- Works to maintain efficiency in the Department with particular attention to technique and patient procedures to avoid unnecessary exposure and wastage of films.
- Assists with Quality Control as necessary or as indicated by the Radiology Director.
- Works to maintain records.
Ringgold County Hospital’s application form is available online for you to submit. This position is open until filled.
You can email your resume and/or employment application to [email protected]
You can mail your resume or a completed employment application to:
Ringgold County Hospital
Attn: Human Resources
504 N. Cleveland
Mt. Ayr, Iowa 50854-2201
As of July 1, 2015
Ringgold County Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a variety of competitive benefits for full and part-time employees.
RCH participates in the Iowa Public Employees Retirement System (IPERS). As of July 1, 2013, 5.95% of the employee’s gross wages are withheld from each paycheck and sent to IPERS along with 8.93% percent of the employee’s gross wages that are contributed by the hospital.
Additional retirement planning, in the form of deferred compensation, is made available through payroll deduction. Interested employees should speak with the Personnel Department.
Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
Full-time and regular part-time employees of Ringgold County Hospital are eligible for coverage on the first of the month following the completion of thirty (30) days of employment.
Employees of Ringgold County Hospital are eligible to enroll in group term life and travel accident insurance at the end of their orientation period.
Additional Insurance Coverage
Employees also have the option to enroll in hospital indemnity, personal sickness indemnity, accident insurance and cancer insurance through AFLAC.
Short-term & Long-term Disability
Employees of the hospital are eligible for benefits derived from short-term disability (STD) and long-term disability plans. Pamphlets and information on STD/LTD are available in the Personnel Department.
Paid Time Off
Ringgold County Hospital provides for vacation, personal, sick time and holidays in the form of paid time off (PTO). Employees begin earning PTO immediately and are eligible to use their PTO following successful completion of the orientation period. Full-time employees earn PTO at the rate of 5.54 hours per pay period.
Employees working on one of the seven holidays—New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day—shall receive time and a half for time worked on the holiday.
Flexible Benefits Plan
RCH has a flexible benefits plan that allows employees to pay for health insurance premiums, qualifying medical expenses and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars. Employees may enroll for benefits within thirty (30) days of their employment-eligibility date or at the annual open enrollment period each December.
Direct Payroll Deposit
Employees of Ringgold County Hospital may enroll in the direct deposit program, opting to have their paychecks directly deposited into their bank accounts.
Click Here To Apply