Job ID: 226841
Adams Products, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
- Responsible for ensuring proper electrical functioning of plant equipment and machinery
- Troubleshoot any electrical malfunctioning and complete repairs and maintenance
- Install power supply wiring
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, process sheets and assembly schematic drawings
- Replace or repair faulty electrical components
- Calibrate and adjust all electrical/electronic equipment
- Minor programming and maintenance for programmable logic controller based equipment
- Responsible for assisting with plant mechanical maintenance repairs
- Must possess industrial electrical and mechanical skills
- Associate’s Degree or completion of technical school and apprenticeship program or equivalent in training and experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in manufacturing environment
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Adams Products, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability-If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Click Here To Apply