500$ Sign on Bonus!
We believe that nursing is a work of the heart. To provide the best resident care, we promote a culture that is both employee and patient based. We build on trust, compassion and strong communication. We reward our employees with competitive wages, raises and bonuses. Come join our family today! [BW3]
- Currently enrolled in a school for nursing assistants or have a license as a certified nursing assistant.
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a certified nursing assistant or clinical experience while enrolled in a nursing assistant certification class.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: GENERAL
- Perform all duties as assigned and in accordance with facility’s established policies and procedures, nursing care procedures and safety rules and regulations.
- Make resident rounds at the beginning of each shift and every two hours thereafter to administer quality nursing care.
- Verify the identification of a resident before administering nursing care or serving food, to assure that appropriate care is being provided to the correct resident.
- Report missing ID bands to admission coordinator immediately.
- Make beds, clean bedside and overbed tables.
- Assure that water pitchers are cleaned, filled with fresh drinking water and within the resident’s reach.
- Other related duties as may become necessary or as directed by the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses, or Administrator.
3505-2 S. Buckner Blvd Dallas TX 75227-5451
Click Here To Apply