We Offer a Lively and Diverse Work Environment with Benefits:
- Eligible for a $500k Hiring Bonus or tuition reimbursement for new grads!
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan (Match up to 3%)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- And much much more!
CNA Position Summary:
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) are under the direct supervision of the Director of Staff Development (DSD), the CNA assists in the direct resident care including vital signs, ADL’s, Administering Basic Life Support, and all other activities of daily living.
The main duty of our CNA’s is to perform the appropriate level of nursing care to skilled nursing home residents for a skilled nursing facility which includes a Sub-Acute unit.
Education and Licensure:
- Minimum of H.S. degree or equivalent.
- Must be certified as a Certified Nursing Assistant in the State of California (required)
- Must be certified in CPR.
- Must maintain current certification in good standing during employment with this facility in accordance with the State Board.
Preferred: Long-Term care experience preferably in a sub-acute setting.
About Jacob Healthcare Center:
At Jacob Health Care Center, it’s not just a job for us, it’s a vocation. We have a new and remodeled 205 bed facility including our specialty programs, sub acute care, assisting living, ventilator care, cardiac rehabilitations, respite/elderly care, short-term rehab, hospice care and much more! Join our growing team and apply now!
4075 54th Pl, San Diego, CA 92105, USA
Click Here To Apply