Newport Healthcare is a series of evidence-based healing centers for adolescents and families struggling with mental health issues. With locations across the United States, Newport Healthcare offers a family-systems approach, providing gender-specific, individualized, and comprehensive holistic programs that encompass clinical therapy, academic support, and experiential practices. We treat individuals, ages 14–22, who are experiencing depression, anxiety, eating disorders, trauma, and substance abuse. Offerings include residential treatment, intensive outpatient programming, therapeutic day schools, and day treatment. Newport Healthcare nurtures the physical, psychological, social, educational, and spiritual needs of adolescents and their families, from a foundation of compassionate care, clinical expertise, and unconditional love. Our primary mission is to empower teens and restore families. Experts include medical directors, psychiatrists, therapists, registered dietitians, nurses, licensed social workers, teachers, and more.
Empowering Lives. Restoring Families.®
- Calendar scheduling correspondence, compiling data, and maintaining departmental record-keeping and filing systems.
- Answer phones and directing calls.
- Scheduling flights, hotel, car.
- Process expense reports.
- Maintain company logo items.
- Daily and special projects as requested.
- Acts promptly to address concerns and triages requests and problems through the appropriate channels.
Assists in the coordination and implementation of special events, meetings and training.
- Demonstrates considerable interpersonal skills including, but not limited to, tact and diplomacy and the ability to troubleshoot for the direct Supervisor.
- Possesses proven ability to be flexible and manage changing priorities; must have a strong sense of time management.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, typing, filing, report writing and processing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Communications, or Human Services desired.
- Superior technical skills to learn new systems.
- 2+ years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant desired.
- Highly proficient or knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Drive, One Drive.
Newport Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click Here To Apply