The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale. Once you buy an RV, should it need a little TLC, our RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers are there to make it shine like new. However, if the problem is under the hood, our nearly 2,000 service bays, over 1,600 technicians and 100+ collision centers scattered around the country are ready to get you back on the road in no time.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World – like the great outdoors – is a big place, full of opportunity and we make it our mission to equip you for it. We’ve got an awesome team already, but there’s always room for more! Are you ready for a new adventure?
We are looking for a Accounting Clerk!
Essential Job Functions:
- Primarily responsible for providing deal posting support for 4-5 dealerships in Northeast United States with main office in Rochester (Gates), NY. No travel required.
- Ensures all sales are posted within 24 hours of delivery and in the proper month.
- Ensures all customer paperwork is complete, including all applicable signatures and dates. Verifies key data between paperwork and system, and communicates with dealership personnel to resolve discrepancies.
- Maintains posting log (Excel).
- Pays banking obligations daily and posts payments.
- Reconciles and maintains inventory reserve accounts.
- Posts sales commissions for all sales associates. Must have ability to thoroughly understand commission structure.
- Maintain strong working relationship with finance and sales personnel.
- Other projects as assigned.
Essential Job Skills:
- Applicant must be diligent, organized and extremely detail oriented.
- 2-5 years of accounting clerical experience or recent college grad.
- Strong Communication Skills and able to work as part of a team.
- Intermediate Excel knowledge, accuracy with 10 key pad and typing skills needed.
- Self-motivated; able to effectively prioritize tasks and organize schedule.
- Knowledge of auto dealership accounting systems (IDS, ADP, Reynolds & Reynolds) would be helpful but not necessary.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and demands.
We don’t just accept diversity of thought – we support it, celebrate it
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
We consider Military experience equally as valuable as civilian work experience. Veterans, Reservists and Transitioning Service Members are encouraged to include Military duty and certifications on their resume and applications when applying for a position.
Click Here To Apply