At RIDGID, the global leader in pipe-working tools, we believe that team collaboration is the key to delivering on our brand promise. Our people are passionate about working together to solve challenging problems for our customers and our business. Our products and tools are used by millions of trade professionals worldwide; we value quality and agility so we can effectively bring new solutions to market. Our products are distributed across the globe through a RIDGID distributor network, wholesale and retail (i.e., Grainger, Ferguson, The Home Depot, etc.).
What is a Pro Tools Online Channel Account Executive?
This position’s main responsibility is to manage, analyze and drive growth with key eCommerce accounts in North America. This employee will act as the Account Executive and be the primary point of contact for Amazon. In addition, this position is expected to collaborate with Strategic Account Executives to manage HomeDepot.com and Lowes.com. Account management responsibilities will be shared with eCommerce & Online Channels Sales Manager and other Strategic Account Executives. This individual will also be required to work cross functionally with ProTools Teams and communicate business plans to internal and external stakeholders maximizing online channel opportunities.
- Maintain and grow relationships with Professional Tool’s largest eCommerce account, Amazon. Be the point of contact at Professional Tools for related account activities including;
- Work within Amazon’s Vendor Central to maintain the Professional Tools catalog of products assuring the customer has best in class user experience while shopping on Amazon and the Amazon Marketplace
- Identify Amazon category trends and opportunities to develop a strategy for growth, focusing on underserved product categories.
- Develop and continuously optimize Amazon’s advertising spend to drive growth on key ASIN’s.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities related to Amazon assessed operational penalties by working with the Credit Department and Professional Tools Operations Teams.
- Work closely with Rockford and Elyria Customer Service on order processing issues and questions and be the point of contact for any special purchasing initiatives including Bulk Buys, etc.
- Work to build a direct relationship with Amazon Canada and build Canadian specific strategy for both brands.
- Work closely with global teams to develop Amazon strategy and document best practices.
- Manage pricing and price increases for both brands.
- Work closely with the Retail Sales and Strategic Account Team members to maintain and grow relationships with large eCommerce accounts such as Home Depot and Lowes while identifying opportunities for growth in the retail eCommerce Channel.
- Develop and continuously optimize sales and marketing opportunities including Retail Media+ Promotional opportunities and future Brand Advocate program
- Support for uploading and creating new product pages for new product roll outs
- Build out and support THD CA dot com pages to assure strong conversion rates and revenue.
- Strong selling skills, which would include the ability to build long-term relationships with key decision makers at assigned accounts, make effective use of advertising vehicles available and understand which products would fit the assigned account’s channel.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- The desire to grow sales with RIDGID’s customers and distributors
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Strong analytical skills
- A knack for communicating effectively and working as a team, as well as the ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- A proven ability to maintain a high level of organization and service, manage multiple projects and timelines
- Strong presentation skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills as well as outstanding attention to detail
- 5 years of relevant sales experience
- Familiarity with sales tactics, strategies and policies
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year College or University is required (preferably in Business or Marketing)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Drives Results
- Customer Focus
- Action Oriented
- Communicates Effectively
- Plans and Aligns
Perks and Benefits
- Matching 401k and Defined Contribution
- Holiday Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- RIDGID Tool Loaner Program
- Employee Discounts
- On-site fitness center
- Tuition Assistance
- Company Provided Life Insurance, AD&D and Travel Accident
- Short/Long Term Disability
A Little More About RIDGID
RIDGID® (www.RIDGID.com) is a business unit of Emerson (www.Emerson.com), a Fortune 500 company that supplies engineered solutions around the globe. We sell RIDGID branded tools, services and software in over 140 countries to meet the high expectations of expert tradespeople who install, operate, diagnose and maintain the world’s infrastructure. We have a dynamic, collaborative, growth-oriented culture that creates solutions tailored to address specific needs of these demanding customers.
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-314-553-2544 (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to [email protected]
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Click Here To Apply