The office of Charlene Deluca, MD PA is looking for a full-time medical assistant/phlebotomist Monday thru Friday. We are looking for someone who is customer service oriented, vibrant, a team player, and has the ability to multi-task (A MUST).
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to: phlebotomy, obtaining all vitals, perform EKGs, recalling patients, and scheduling patient appointments. Applicant must have great telephone etiquette, computer skills, and the ability to prioritize, organize, and multi-task in an efficient manner.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
· Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
· People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working together
· Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
· Self-driven/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
Pay will be further discussed at interview.
More details will be provided at interview and questions answered.
There is room for flexibility with regard to any of the above.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Medical Office Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vital Signs Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- EMR Systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred)
- One location
- Answering phones
- Performing injections
- Performing EKGs
Click Here To Apply