We offer competitive salary, full benefits package, Paid Time Off, and opportunities for professional growth.
Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a growing leader in addiction treatment services. We provide care across the nation touching the lives of 30,000 patients daily.
We are on a mission to remove all barriers to recovery and transform individual, families, and communities with treatment that works.
Our employees believe we are creating a better world where lives and communities are made whole again through comprehensive treatment.
As a LPN, you play a direct role in saving the lives of our patients each day by serving our residents in a safe environment promoting long term recovery. You will partner with the Nursing Supervisor and Executive Director to establish and maintain a therapeutic environment and routine for our residents.
· Licensed Practical Nurse in the state seeking employment
· Comfortable working independently with the population when needed
· Compliance with MAT program protocols
· Schedule appointments necessary for psychological testing, doctor’s appointments, dental, and eye doctor appointments.
· Maintain and keep updated all medical records and documentation pertaining to the clients.
· Assist as needed in transport of clients to necessary appointments.
· Maintain contact with community medical personnel.
· Responsible for medical charts for non-prescribed and prescription medication.
· Assist in purchasing of medical supplies.
· Monitor all detoxification clients and initiate appropriate medical response to detoxification symptoms.
Join our team. Join our mission.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $19.00 per hour
- Addiction treatment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Required)
- LPN or RN (Required)
- Please provide personal email address for future correspondence
- Only full-time employees eligible
Click Here To Apply