909 Camelia Street, Berkeley, CA 94710
(510) 548-6992 / (510) 521-2326 Fax
Owner and operator Zalman Sher founded Berkeley Electric in 1984. Berkeley Electric employs licensed and journeyman electricians that are professional and proficient. They pride themselves on being reputable and experienced within this industry.
Berkeley Electric is looking for an electrician, electrical contractor, or journeyman to support our rapidly expanding company with opportunities for growth and company benefits. They will complete 1-2 projects each week that vary from commercial and residential structures.
WHY WORK FOR US?
Berkeley Electric believes in investing time and money in growing their employees’ skills and experience. They value employees who like to collaborate and work with a team, desires work/life balance, and want to grow. Our staff gain satisfaction from working and seeing a beautifully completed home every week.
– Pays $35-$60/ hour DOE
– Steady full-time employment at a local company
– PTO / Sick Leave
– Company supported medical insurance after 90 days
A DAY AT BERKELEY ELECTRIC
We run a small office to support our electrical service company. Our services include repairing, replacing, and updating residential/commercial electrical systems primarily in Berkeley and other local surrounding cities.
Our customer’s property is treated with the same care and skill as if we were working on our own homes and businesses. Our electricians have the opportunity to create high-quality results and work with their hands. It is especially attractive for those who like getting out of the daily routine.
– Minimum 5 YEARS of electrical experience
– Have a valid CA Driver’s License for transportation to/from jobs
– Support directly impacts organization flow
– Possesses a great attitude that is willing to learn and has pride in workmanship
– Safety-minded in all that you do
– Customer service skills and respect customer’s property
– Be able to lead a job and work as part of a team or crew
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
– 5 YEARS MINIMUM experience of electrical experience
– 5 YEARS MINIMUM construction experience
– CA Driver’s License with Clean MVR
– Reliable vehicle with active insurance
– Excellent customer service skills and respect for property
– Self-motivated with a good work ethic and professional demeanor- Must be punctual
– No smoking on the premises
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35.00 – $60.00 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
We follow local and California state mandates regarding COVID-19
- construction: 4 years (Preferred)
- electrical: 4 years (Preferred)
- CA driver’s license (Required)
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply