RN will be responsible for their own professional development, including licensure, Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP), Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and maintaining current knowledge regarding the assigned patient population.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
2. Current RN licensure to practice in California.
3. One year of experience in L&D department, not including nursing school.
4. Current BLS and NRP certification.
5. Additional current certification deemed appropriate to area(s) of clinical practice:
L&D RN – ACLS upon completion of orientation and NRP certification upon completion of orientation
Click Here To Apply