NCRC, Inc. was formed in 1982 and for over 32 years has focused on being a single source for all of a company’s general maintenance needs.
We are a service provider with the needed technological infrastructure to help companies manage and analyze their general maintenance expenditures on a continuous basis.
About the Job:
We are looking for a motivated person to run service calls. The calls range from light plumbing and electrical, paint and patch, tile repairs etc. You must possess tools and vehicle. We do pay time and mileage between jobs. The positions are available immediately.
- Minimum of 4 years in the construction industry
- You must have experience in plumbing (copper/PVC/toilets/urinals) electrical, drywall, texturing and painting, tile and concrete, general maintenance and repair.
- You must have reliable transportation (truck preferred) and your own tools.
- You must have a Android OS Smartphone
- This position requires travel and flexible hours and willingness to work weekends or overnight.
- $20/$25 hourly / DOE
- Medical once qualified
- Travel time and mileage
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Plumbing: 2 years (Required)
- Handyman: 2 years (Required)
- Construction: 4 years (Required)
- 100% (Required)
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply