Dialysis Registered Dietitian is involved in assessment and intervention with the diet and nutritional health of dialysis patients to optimize patient health outcomes. Dietitian is responsible for contributing to quality care that meets or exceeds CMS and ESRD network standards.
This opportunity will allow you to work on your own schedule at the dialysis unit up to 20 hours per month on Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays.
- Assist clinical staff to improve patient health
- Recommend, educate and assist patients and families with therapeutic dietary interventions that are medically, culturally and personally appropriate in consultation with physician.
- Distribute dietary educational materials monthly to patients
- Perform monthly assessments, reassessments and documentation of patients nutritional needs
- Assist in obtaining nutritional supplements as necessary
- Participate in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAPI) activities
- Maintain current patient documentation
- Communication of patient related and clinic related issues to patient’s physician and to medical director when appropriate
- Develops and maintains courteous and professional relationships with staff, vendors, physicians, patients and families with timely communication
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university required
- Maintain a current certification as a Registered Dietitian in the state of Kansas
- Part time up to 20 hrs/month, this may change as patient volume dictates
- $30 per hour contract rate
- Schedule at your convenience on Monday, Wednesday or Friday during patient treatments
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $30.00 per hour
- Dialysis: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply