Who Are We?
In a world where technology and instant gratification continue to increase, Ideal Dental is ahead of the curve by providing our patients/guests with convenient hours in modern top-of-the-line offices. General dentistry and various specialties merge under one roof to provide the ultimate guest experience.
Who Are We Looking For?
Our Dental Assistants are a critical part of our mission, they not only provide our Dentists with valuable assistance ensuring quality and timely care, but they also support our guests making their visit comfortable and care-free. We are looking for Dental Assistants who are ready for the challenge of growing and developing their career alongside the modern healthcare evolution.
What Does A Typical Day Include?
- Greeting guests with a smile
- Assisting Dentists with all procedures
- Sterilizing instruments
- Preparing treatment rooms
- Recording medical history for each guest
- Performing X-rays
- Charting existing and recommended treatments
- Performing other duties as required to support the office
What Must You Have To Be A Part Of Our Team?
- A welcoming smile and positive attitude
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- The desire and ability to connect with and serve guests
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Texas Registered Dental Assistant certificate
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RDA in a dental practice
What Do We Do For You?
- Three medical plans to choose from
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Dental Assisting: 1 year (Required)
- Texas RDA License (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply