- MBA/M.S. with three years of experience or B.S. degree with five years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five or more years’ experience managing accounting functions in a medium or large size company.
- Thorough understand of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Proficiency with computers and computer software, including accounting applications and MS Office suite.
- Prior experience overseeing internal and external audits.
- Ability to communicate clearly, in verbal and written forms, formally and informally at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to identify, address and resolve complex issues in a professional manner.
- Ability to interpret multiple sources of diverse data, provide conclusions and make recommendations.
- Ability to read and interpret contracts.
- Proven skills in teamwork and individual responsibility to accomplish goals.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Must successfully pass a background check to access sensitive personnel information and to access secure holding areas that contain sensitive data.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to access areas that contain sensitive personnel and financial data.
- Ability to build trust and maintain confidentiality of sensitive personal information.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Regular physical activity to include walking, bending, stooping, reaching, standing and prolonged sitting.
Ability to speak, read, hear, and write, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Ability to use phone and computer systems, copier, fax, and other office equipment.
Must be able to occasionally move/lift up to 25 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
This position is located in an air-conditioned, environmentally controlled atmosphere. Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Distraction level in the work environment is moderate.
ATI is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
Apply at ATI.ORG; we only accept applications submitted through our applicant tracking system.
If you require accommodations to complete this application, please contact Human Resources at (843)760-4350 or email [email protected]
Click Here To Apply