Why join our team? As a locally owned company, we value our team members and offer an excellent benefits program that includes health insurance, vision and dental care, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, employee discounts, flexible scheduling, opportunities for advancement and more. Come work for a company that gives back to the community through charitable donations and service, supports local commerce, and cares about your personal development. With your people skills and passion for service, you’ll help create a shopping experience so good that customers cant imagine shopping anywhere else.
The Team Support Specialist is responsible for developing store culture and service through training, guidance and leading-by-example on company core values, compass for excellence, and courteous servant behavior. This individual is accountable for all new hire and existing team member onboarding, front-end and total store training, along with coordinating and following-up on department-specific training. The Team Support Specialist works closely and builds strong functional relationships with all store team members.
- Manages, oversees and trains on all aspects of onboarding and serves as the initial coordinator between new hire and department manager.
- Oversees, manages and communicates all store team member benefits administration and team rewards.
- Works with Corporate Office Human Resources (HR) to oversee, manage and communicate all store team member status changes including: Family Medical Leave (FMLA), Voluntary Leave, tracking hours (Full Time, Part Time, Casual), separations and transfers.
- Manages, trains and oversees all Front-End department training and policies including cashier and bagger specific training and policies (Cash handling, WIC, TATM).
- Works with department managers and team members to ensure completion of all training requirements within the outlined time frame.
- Instills the service culture and standards within the code of conduct in all store team members.
- Works on special projects and performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Two plus years retail store experience preferred.
- Minimum 21 years of age required for state license and certification training.
- Required to handle multiple projects and tasks with a high attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Will be required to attain all state and regulatory certifications to properly train store team.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the business.
- Regular on-site attendance is required.
Primary work is performed in a retail store environment with prolonged standing and walking.
Associated Food Stores is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Brand: Fresh Market
Address: 3555 West 3500 South Salt Lake City, UT – 84119
Property Description: 2381-West 3500 South-W. Valley, UT
Property Number: 2381
Click Here To Apply