Registered Nurse Med/Surg RN Med/Surg. St. Joseph in Oakland, is seeking dedicated registered nurses to provide remarkable care for our Med/Surg Units. St. Joseph is where Nurses Turn Hurt into Hope!!
- We continuously strive to improve outcomes and provide exceptional experiences for our patients, staff, and community
- Comprehensive benefit packages available including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 403B and education assistance
- We serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities
- We live and breathe our guiding behaviors: we support each other in serving, we communicate openly, honestly, respectfully, and directly, we are fully present, we are all accountable, we trust and assume goodness in intentions, and we are continuous learners
Registered Nurse, RN works in a collaborative environment to deliver excellent patient care as part of an interdisciplinary team providing evidenced based medicine and individualized patient care. A Registered Nurse, RN is expected to facilitate all aspects of the patient visit experience.
What Registered Nurse, RN will need:
- Graduation from an accredited Nursing school and program
- Associates Degree in Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Licensed in the State of Michigan
Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health’s Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health’s dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Please send your resume to Delores Barney at Mercy Health. Stay Safe!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1.00 – $2.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Associate (Preferred)
- RN License (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply