- Full or part-time.
Free grill meal with every 4 hour shift!
Medical insurance available.
Prep Cooks at HuHot prepare our products to recipe specifications, ensure food safety at all times, keep the kitchen clean and organized, deliver on required timings and participate in a strong teamwork environment.
- Ability to slice, chop, mix, fry and other various cooking duties
- Ability to handle knives
- Ability to operate kitchen equipment
- Coordinate food orders to support timely and efficient delivery to our Guests
- Ensure proper food safety and sanitation standards to ensure guest safety
- Follow recipe and presentation guidelines to meet or exceed Guests’ expectations
- Label food and ensure proper rotation (FIFO)
- Takes an organized approach to ensure that prep lists are completed accurately and on schedule
- Receives and stores incoming products
- Meet special Guest requests while ensuring same high quality standards
- Prepare high quality food items to order for our Guests
Assist in cleaning and preparing kitchen and prep area for daily business and upcoming shifts as necessary
- Must have upbeat, outgoing and positive attitude
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read and understand recipe manuals and standard operating procedures
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed
- Continuous use of hands and arms
- Continuous bending, reaching and twisting
- Maintains strong personal image and uniform standards
Brand: HuHot Mongolian Grill
Address: 226 W Ironwood Dr Coeur D alene, ID – 83814
Property Description: HuHot Couer
Property Number: 00
Click Here To Apply