Do you enjoy the challenge that comes with managing the different operational elements of an energetic customer-centric business? Is the thought of being challenged to learn more about the business something that attracts you to an opportunity? Our environment is fast-paced, hard-working and at the end of the day, satisfying. This role is responsible for maintaining efficient day-to-day operations of a fast paced multi-physician cosmetic surgery practice working with both medical and non-medical staff.
- Accomplish center operations by communicating, developing and managing to our values, policies, and procedures. Team wise you will have responsibility for recruiting, onboarding, training, coaching, counseling, corrective action, planning, monitoring, appraising; supervising and evaluating all members of the support staff.
- Maintain efficient appointment scheduling, registration, patient flow and discharge procedures to enhance patient satisfaction and physician productivity.
- Oversee and manage the daily operations of the center including staff scheduling, cash reconciliation and operational checks and balances.
- Provide recommendations and follow-up actions to operational inefficiencies.
- Maintain legal and accreditation compliance concerning federal, state, and local regulations; supporting and upholding department policies, procedures, objectives, quality improvement, safety, environment, and infection control; anticipating emerging issues.
Our ideal candidate will have an orientation of looking after this location as if it were their own small business and thrive on being able to juggle competing priorities in a dynamic environment while presenting a calm and reassuring demeanor to our customers and staff.
- Possess five years of successful experience in managing mid to large size medical operations or multi-unit operations, such as retail or service industries.
- Possess a passion for both the customer and our employee’s experience – you cannot have one without the other.
- Possess great people skills with a professional demeanor, outgoing personality and ability to interface with patients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience.
- Previous experience in operations in environments with measured customer outcomes, sales management and/or sales.
- Proficient with computer applications including Microsoft Office.
- If you do have previous medical practice experience it is preferred
- Experience in the Plastic Surgery, Aesthetics or Dermatology disciplines.
- Experience with AAAHC, JHACO or AAAASF.
Sono Bello is dedicated to providing the most advanced, minimally-invasive cosmetic technology available. As the national leader in liposuction and body contouring, our focus is on working with each patient on a personal level. The successful candidate will be offered a salary commensurate with experience as well as a comprehensive benefit package.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Las Vegas, NV (Preferred)
- Medical Office Practice Management: 4 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Operations management: 4 years (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Click Here To Apply