The ideal candidate will have post-acute and medical director experience in a skilled-nursing or long-term care setting. Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
As a TeamHealth physician leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Medical Director stipend
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and more
Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with the largest network of post-acute clinicians in the nation
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Soap Lake, Washington
Soap Lake is a unique mineral lake carved by the erosive forces of cataclysmic floods during the ice ages. The lake paints a serene portrait across a landscape framed with rugged basalt cliffs. Mud Baths are one way to enjoy the mineral lake! Soap Lake is home to plenty of dining options, ranging from formal settings to casual pubs. The Soap Lake Chamber of Commerce tasked local artists to create 13 beautiful works of art displaying the city’s rich history on doors rescued from, the former Delancey-Houghton Elementary School. Seeking live entertainment? Masquers Theater hosts shows and events throughout the year. If golfing is your thing, you can challenge your skills at the ‘rustic’ Lava Links Executive Golf Course. Whatever you’re seeking, you can find it in Soap Lake!
Click Here To Apply