Baking is central and core to the Panera Bread essence of warmth and quality. We use our expertise and take the necessary steps to create the best of breads and baked goods. We work diligently to ensure that we deliver the high quality products that our customers love!
Here are just some of the awards received that recognize our great food and or customers’ satisfaction:
…Culinary/Operations, National Chain Winner – IFMA’s COEX Innovations Awards.
…Ranked #1 Attractive/Inviting Restaurant among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains – Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick Track Study.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as a role model for championing Brand Standards. Embraces the “Own It” mentality.
- Ensures objectives are achieved while operating within all company guidelines, cultural values and following ethical business practices.
- Preparing dough for baking by placing/shaping dough in pans; spreading or sprinkling toppings; allowing dough to rise and monitoring product while baking.
- Maintaining a proper bake by adjusting thermostatic controls to regulate oven temperature.
- Maintaining equipment by following proper cleaning procedures.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in scheduled trainings and online learning.
- Enhancing the bakery operations and customer experience by accepting ownership for quality of baked product,
- Maintaining a positive relationship with all bakery café team members through open communication.
- Maintaining a clean, healthy and safe work environment.
- Based on Market, this is an overnight position (9pm – 6am) or daytime shift (6am – 3pm).
Requirements and Experience
- 1-2 years as a baker or a bakery background preferred
- Must be at least 18 years old or older.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Daytime shifts (specific markets) – must be available between the hours of 6:00am – 3:00pm
- Overnight shifts (specific markets) – must be available between the hours of 9:00pm – 6:00am
Perks for our employees:
- Competitive salary
- Paid Vacation
- Meal Discounts
- Health Benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Development opportunities
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to eight (8) hours in length.
- Must have the ability to lift pots, pans, glassware, boxes, etc. up to 50 pounds in weight.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate communication.
- Must possess finger and hand dexterity for using small tools and equipment.
The associate is responsible for performing the essential responsibilities of this position with or without reasonable accommodation. The associate should notify Pan American Group of any reasonable accommodation requests and may need to provide supporting medical documentation. This job description may not list all duties for this position and the associate in this position may be required to perform other duties to meet business needs. Pan American Group LLC, reserves the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either the associate or Pan American Group, LLC may terminate employment at any time.
Why Work for Pan American Group?
Pan American Group is a growing franchise that offers stability and opportunity for advancement.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Baking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Click Here To Apply