- A great opportunity for a Neurologist to establish a general adult Neurology practice in Price, Utah!
- With an opportunity to share call with a Neurologist in Vernal, Utah at a sister hospital, this new hospital-employed practice will focus predominately on outpatient care and includes a full benefits package with paid malpractice, CME, time off, major medical, dental, vision, 401K, and a negotiable sign on-bonus.
- The position could also be established as a private practice with a competitive hospital income guarantee plus all overhead expenses paid; the choice is yours!
- The hospital has a 64-Slice CT scanner and MRI.
- The incoming Neurologist will see a full range of neurological conditions including stroke, dementia, movement disorders, headaches, epilepsy, sleep disorders, chronic pain management, multiple sclerosis, and neuromuscular diseases.
- J-1 Visa candidates are welcome!
Compensation package may include:
- Full benefits, 401k, CME, relocation, sign-on bonus.
- LTD, STD, life vision, dental, paid vacation.
- Student loan assistance.
- Medical education stipend considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $250,000.00 – $270,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- Doctorate (Preferred)
- Neurologist (Required)
- One location
Relocation Assistance Provided:
Company’s Facebook page:
Click Here To Apply