Our office is seeking a full time office receptionist to perform clerical duties for the efficient operation of our primary care and occupational medicine clinic. Positive attitude, excellent customer service skills, and friendliness is a must.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, greeting patients as they arrive at our facility, checking patients in, verifying insurance benefits, collecting payments, and answering phone calls. Medical office experience is required. Prospective candidates must be dependable, provide quality service to companies and patients, able to multitask and be a team player. Bilingual abilities are a plus.
Please submit resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Our office is equipped with full PPE to protect our employees.
- Medical Receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- One location
- Not listed / Other
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Click Here To Apply