Now is the Time! Join our Team as a Luxury Manager!
Jared the Galleria of Jewelry is looking for YOU!
Retail Reimagined.…We are leading the industry and retail by meeting our customers where they are. Our Path to Brilliance is in full swing.
Our Luxury Managers are supporting their General and Assistant General Managers to deliver exceptional customer experience and sales results in store and virtually using our state of the art technology platforms and passion to succeed. It is the most exciting time to join Jared as we escalate our Path to Brilliance and lead the jewelry and retail industries as we PIVOT to excel our success forward.
Are you ready for a financially rewarding career you love where customer experience, team work and innovation will drive your success? Your passion combined with our state of the art technology and resources will launch your forever career.
Apply to Jared if you are ready to Pivot to Retail Reimagined.
Our Luxury Managers are helping us to redesign Jared while enjoying a 40hour work week and a financially rewarding career of celebrating life and expressing love with our customers. You will collaborate with the General and Assistant General Manager in developing exceptional teams, driving sales and profit excellence, and innovation to inspire your team to succeed in store and virtually.
We value integrity, diversity, teamwork, innovation, agility and technical knowledge. We offer opportunities for advancement and financial rewards for success. We provide training on coaching, in store and virtual sales techniques, technology, product knowledge and skills to take your career to the next level. In return, we ask that you bring your commitment to sales and profit excellence, desire to grow, agility and ability to deliver an exceptional customer and team member experience.
The Luxury Manager is a supporting management position within Jared. This position will achieve store and individual sales on all platforms by providing exceptional customer experience and expert product knowledge. This position will be responsible for overseeing merchandise launch executions, implementing product education provided by Signet, assists in training and developing the team in your area of expertise.
Responsibilities include the following and will continue to evolve with our Path to Brilliance. Additional responsibilities will be discussed during your interview and upon hiring.
- Consistently attains sales results on all platforms while delivering an exceptional customer and team member experience.
- Build customer relationships through outreach and follow up using our clientele system and a variety of platforms and assists with training team members to do the same.
- Maintains our daily health and safety protocols including cleaning and sanitizing to ensure the safety of our customers and team.
- Completes all assigned training.
- Provides expert product knowledge training and implements visual merchandise displays according to company guidelines.
- Manages the team and store in the General Manager and Assistant General Manager’s absence. Supports and implements all policies.
- Collaborates with the General and Assistant General Manager on recruiting, hiring, scheduling, performance management and training of the team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities include:
- Ability to lead by example by delivering sales and performance results daily and at Special Events.
- Positive, enthusiastic, team-spirited work style.
- Ability to innovate and collaborate within in a team environment.
- Ability to train and develop Team Members, conduct Store training meetings as needed.
- Professional approach and image.
- Tactful, friendly manner when dealing with people.
- Ability to plan, organize, follow-up and supervise the work of others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including phone etiquette.
- Ability to accept responsibility, make decisions, delegate, and follow-up as appropriate.
- Reliable and dependable.
A Sampling of Our Total Rewards:
Base pay plus commission on sales
Benefits including medical, dental, vision and prescription insurance (full-time team members)
Paid holidays (full-time team members)
Tuition reimbursement, including DCA courses based on position
Signet Jewelers is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting diversity of all levels of employees. Please know that while we appreciate every applicant’s interest, we can only contact those selected for further consideration.
Signet maintains an online registry system to encourage all interested employees to apply for careers in the management positions listed in this registry, and to ensure equal opportunities for advancement to all Signet employees. We particularly encourage women and minorities who are interested in management opportunities at Signet to participate in this program and use this online registry system to express your interest in a management position. Registration in this online system does not guarantee a promotion, but is necessary for consideration for any promotional opportunity to a management position listed in this registry.
Location: 184 New Jersey 35, Eatontown, New Jersey 07724
Job Type: Full-time
Click Here To Apply