Be a Hero in Someone’s Story!
Richfield Living is seeking a, Laboratory Technician/Phlebotomist , to join our long-term care community in Salem, VA. This position reports to the Administrator.
Our team members must exhibit our VALUES – RISES as described below:
- Respect – Honor the dignity of the individuals we serve
- Integrity – Do the right thing for the right reasons
- Service – Exceed customer expectations
- Excellence – Strive for excellence in all we do
- Stewardship – Act wisely today so we can continue serving tomorrow
The Lab Technician/Phlebotomist will provide COVID testing clinics to ensure all team members are tested as required. This position will operate testing lab and equipment as well as track and communicate results to team members. Will work with residents and team members. This position will create and implement testing clinics to accommodate team member schedules. Flexibility in scheduling will be required, including every other Saturday.
- Minimum 1 year experience as phlebotomist
- Exceptional organizational, planning, computer (excel) and conflict management skills.
- Infection Preventionist or certified within 3 months of employment
- Exceptional leadership, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven clinical skills, knowledge of residents rights and abuse reporting requirements
- Proven knowledge of infection control
- Ability to observe and communicate changes of medical conditions to the nursing team
- Passion to care for our residents and team members
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Experience working within a healthcare community desired
Richfield Living has competitive wages, bonus opportunities and exceptional benefit offerings
for FT and PT team members. Benefit options include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance – Company Paid (FT), PTO, Holiday Pay (FT/PT),
Personal Day, 403b with company match along with Voluntary Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Cancer Insurance and EAP.
Richfield encourages educational opportunities by providing Scholarships, an Education Assistance program and a Student Load Repayment plan (nurses only).
Please review the Richfield Culture and Household Model on richfieldliving.com/careers.
Making a Difference Every Day!
Click Here To Apply