Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Deliver inpatient primary care as a part of TeamHealth’s post-acute care team.
TeamHealth’s post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice. Enjoy living in a great location, practicing in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- No primary night call with the support of our in house call group
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Guaranteed PTO
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
The Beautiful Lilac City
Known as the Lilac City, Spokane is just 20 miles west of Idaho and 110 miles south of Canada, It is situated between the Rockies and Cascade Mountains, which protect it from typical Pacific Northwest weather patterns. The Spokane River and its falls are a focal point for the city, which features a diverse population, rich cultural scene, and abundant recreation opportunities such as swimming, boating, white-water rafting, fishing, hiking and biking. There are five mountain ski resorts located within a two-hour drive of Spokane and the city boasts over 30 regional golf courses. The hub of the Inland Northwest for more than 150 years, Spokane offers the amenities you’d find in a large city along with the community spirit that’s present in smaller towns. The city has four public school districts and is also home to a number of public and private universities. Housing costs in Spokane are significantly lower than the Washington State average, with options including everything from townhomes and condos to single-family homes and riverfront estates. Cultural attractions include several museums, a major civic theater and several smaller ones, a symphony, jazz orchestra, opera house and vibrant arts scene. Spokane features a four-season climate with dry warm summers.
Click Here To Apply