At ProService Hawaii, we empower local businesses to succeed by offering a wide range of solutions to help employers hire, retain and manage their employees. As Hawaii’s trusted leader in HR outsourcing and administration for over 25 years, our clients get access to a full service solution for their HR needs. As a high performing service organization, our people are the foundation of how we empower our clients to succeed in Hawaii.
The purpose of the Inbound Sales Representative is to support our sales team by monitoring inbound leads, providing positive experiences with prospects, along with accurate and timely handoffs to our sales team. This role will be directly responsible for receiving, fielding, following up on, and distributing leads from inbound calls, web-based submittals, and internal referrals. This role is an entry level opportunity within our Sales department.
What You’ll Do
- Field inbound sales calls, internal referrals, and web submittals from Hubspot to assist with frequently asked questions. Ensure every interaction is a positive, professional, and courteous experience.
- Accurately capture basic lead data including prospect company and contact information in SalesForce.
- Hand off qualified leads to the Sales Team by following set distribution processes and criteria.
- Assist with tracking of and reporting out on client referrals.
- Occasionally provide administrative support to the sales and sales operations teams.
What You’ll Bring
Customer Focus. Obsessed with client service, ensuring every interaction meets client satisfaction. Goes above and beyond to exceed customer expectations. Provides an exceptional first impression.
- Organization/Planning. Plan, organize, and schedule in an efficient productive manner. Focus on key priorities. Effectively juggle multiple projects. Pays appropriate attention to detail. Works well with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Written and Verbal Communication. Communicates effectively over the phone and via email. Demonstrated ability to “think quick on your feet”. Able to community clearly and articulately with a variety of different audiences.
- Intelligence. Demonstrated ability to learn and absorb new information rapidly. Ability to learn B2B acquisition and engagement tactics.
- Independence. While committed to team efforts, exhibits a willingness to take an independent stand. Works well with minimal supervision and takes initiative and direction well.
- Team Player. Reaches out to peers for help and support, and enjoys building relationships with others. Play well with others.
3 + years of customer service experience is required.
- Experience With Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce, Hubspot or similar platforms.
- Prior PEO or Sales experience a plus.
Why Join our PROhana?
Becoming an employee of ProService is becoming part of our #PROhana. All of our employees are eligible to participate in our benefits package which includes highlights like paid paternity leave, generous paid time off, student loan repayment assistance, and affordable healthcare coverage, just to name a few. We invest in our people in many ways including training, career development and competitive compensation backed by a pay for performance philosophy.
ProService Hawaii is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, and local law.
ProService is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or you may call us at 808-394-8878.
Click Here To Apply