Customer Account Manager/ Dispatcher
If you are looking for a new opportunity and you can relate your experience to our qualifications and responsibilities, we want to hear from you!
R.M. Roach & Sons has an opportunity for a Customer Account Manager/ Dispatcher who possesses outstanding customer service skills and a drive to exceed managers expectations. In this role, you must have excellent follow-through and multi-tasking ability.
- Knowledge in HVAC, Hearth, and/ or the Propane field a plus.
- Customer Service and Dispatch Experience is REQUIRED.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Operate switchboard and direct incoming calls to the proper person. Enter all service calls into Evosus and Cargas based on the routing schedule.
- Practice a pleasant phone manner.
- Greet Customers. Serve as the companies “first contact”
- Backup to the sales team on all walk-in customers at the Receiving Counter.
- Secure payment arrangements with customers for all service work.
- Process credit card payments for both Sunfire and Roach Energy.
- Schedule, prioritize and dispatch assigned technicians according to route schedule and technician skills.
- Calls customers to schedule Tune-ups and 8 Point Checks (Some work required outside of normal work hours).
- Prepare “After Hours On Call” in sheets for techs on Emergency calls.
- Track outstanding work orders on a daily basis including queues.
- Prepare and enter work orders for Billing. Ensure all parts and labor are charged to a proper job. Reconcile daily deposits.
- Resolve billing issues with the supervisor’s approval.
- Cross-train for all customer service, service dispatch, and delivery dispatch positions.
- Cross-train on all billing and new account setup.
- Mail Invoices and statements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely filing of department documents.
- Maintain records of R-22 recovery and disposal.
- Approving Technicians bi-weekly payroll through ADP and current tracking system.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Competitive Pay based on Experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k with 4% company match
- Personal Time Off
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a Drug and Background Check
- Must be willing to work evenings/ weekends and longer days in-season
- Ability to deal with customers in a professional and friendly manner
Click Here To Apply