Valley Wide Cooperative/Valley Agronomics is a company motivated by service. We have been helping farmers and ranchers build their homes and businesses since 1920. Our mission is “To provide quality products and services at a value both the company and customer enjoy. We do this with respect to the communities we do business in and the environments that we impact.” The company is seeking candidates for Cashiers/Retail Clerks.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
The Cashier/Retail Clerk is accountable for all billing and payment related functions, along with a strong customer service emphasis. Retail Clerks are required to perform all required tasks with the utmost concentration and dedication. Retail Clerks must be well versed in the standard operating procedures of the company. Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Acknowledge all customers, employees and vendors.
- Assist customers with all transactions for the purchase or returns of goods and services.
- Clean, organize and stock shelves in a timely manner.
- Answer multiple phone lines.
- Accountable for all billing and payment related functions.
- Will have fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction.
- Acknowledge all customers, employees and vendors in a friendly and appropriate manner
- Ability to multi task and determine order of need and task priority based on level of importance.
- Ability to communicate using proper telephone etiquette with customers, other employees and vendors.
- Assist other employees as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be willing to become propane certified upon hire.
- Basic PC Knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment.
- Ability to properly handle money, give change and record multiple transactions efficiently and accurately.
- Must exhibit a professional and positive image.
· High School diploma or GED preferred.
· Previous customer service experience preferred.
HOURS / DAYS / SCHEDULE
This is a part time, 20+ hours per week position, various days. Qualified applicants must be available to work evenings and/or weekends and full days as needed, especially during times of high seasonal demand.
SALARY / WAGE / BENEFITS
A wage will be discussed during the interview process. In addition to generous employee discounts, the company offers medical, dental and life & long-term disability benefits to full time employees. Employees may also participate in the company’s 401(k) plan after meeting eligibility requirements.
Submit formal resume with valid email address and phone number to one of the following:
Website: Apply directly on our website at https://www.valleywidecoop.com/Careers/Open-Positions
All applicants are subject to pre-employment drug testing and maybe subject to pre-employment background checks. Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the position. Submit your applications today!
Job Type: Part-time
Click Here To Apply