If you are a VP of Operations – Workers Comp/Healthcare with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
– Responsible for providing management and leadership to our operations staff comprised of the Call Center, Language Services, Transportation, Customer Service/Quality Assurance and Medical Services.
– Develops, implements and maintains annual operating and budgets, ensuring that operations are managed within established guidelines and that the allocation of resources appropriately supports corporate goals.
– Develops methods to identify opportunities to improve customer satisfaction, operational efficiency and employee satisfaction.
– Define and manage to data driven KPIs and department goals.
– Responsibilities also include facilitating and improving communication and cooperation between all departments and the management structure while interfacing with the senior management team and outlining those issues affecting Customer Service and the resolution of customer concerns.
– Sets the values and discipline required to attract and retain superior talent.
– Continually looks for new cost-effective ways to deliver quality service.
– Performs annual employee performance reviews and implements development succession plan as needed.
– Works with marketing department on RFIs and RFPs.
– Independently responsible for maintaining professional relationship with national clients.
– Participates in industry trade shows and business development activities as needed.
– Maintains knowledge of industry trends and regulatory changes.
– Protect and maintain confidentiality of company and customer information, policies and process
– Follow and enforce all company-defined operational policies and procedures
– Other duties as assigned
What You Need for this Position
– 10+ years related experience in Health Care industry, Customer Service or Call Center Operations Environment required. Workers compensation preferred.
– 10+ years of leadership experience managing large multi-tiered operational teams
– Critical thinking and demonstrated analytical capabilities. Metrics oriented.
– Possesses excellent negotiation skills.
– Ability to handle multiple complex situations.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Possesses the ability to consistently meet deadlines.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite skills required.
– Bachelors degree from a four-year college or university required.
– Masters degree preferred.
What’s In It for You
– 100% Company paid Medical and dental insurance plan
– Company paid Life Insurance
– Company paid Short and Long-Term Disability
– Company matched 401 (k) savings plan
– Flexible Spending Account
– Profit Sharing
– Executive Paid Time off
So, if you are a VP of Operations – Workers Comp/Healthcare with experience, please apply today!
Click Here To Apply