Under direction, oversees all activities of the On-Site Service Technicians. Manages the time schedules and collection efficiency of the On Site Service Technicians Key Job Activities:
1) Selects, trains, manages and develops an effective and efficient Services staff. Manages the time schedules and collection efficiency of the On-Site Service Technicians, ensuring the appropriate number of staff to support services needed.
2) Provides site supervision of On-Site Service Technicians at multiple locations.
3) Coordinates delivery and pick-up with MAE, outside vendors, and others as required. Oversees the scheduling, dispatching, training, and evaluation of On-Site Service Technicians , as assigned.
4) Travels within assigned area to visit client sites to proactively & professionally resolve customer service questions, problems, and issues.
5) Travels between customer facilities providing on-site placement and collection of waste containers for various Stericycle programs and services including, but not limited to Sharps, Rx, Haz, and Document Management through a healthcare facility, as required or requested. May oversee outside vendor services as well.
6) Performs other related duties as required or requested. Education: Required Education: in High School or Equivalent Disclaimer:
The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job or person. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Stericycle will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and local laws.To the extent permissible under local law, and consistent with business necessity, Stericycle reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time with or without advance notice.
Click Here To Apply