You must have extensive memory care experience and willing to supervise staff as well as provide care to seniors.
THE MEDICAL TEAM is a top-ranked healthcare services company, in business since 1978 under the same ownership and management. We pride ourselves on program innovation, recognition of individual excellence,and a strong commitment to top notch patient care.
We offer extensive hands-on training, flexible scheduling,medical benefits and tuition reimbursement.
We are headquartered in Reston, VA with offices in Michigan,Virginia, Texas, and Louisiana. We provide a wide range of home health,hospice, private duty, catastrophic care, and personal care services.
The ideal candidate will have management experience and familiarity with Alzheimer’s, dementia, perineal care, transfer techniques, bathing and med passing. Additional qualifications include:
- PCT or CNA Certification & 3 years of experience
- 5 years of staff management
- Must work flexible hours including weekends
- CPR/BLS Certification
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Supervising Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply