AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Provides direct support to business stakeholders in Supply Chain Execution(SCE). Drives the goal of enhancing SCE’s digital footprint through SAP and EDI/API technologies. Creates and implements innovative and technical solutions to support business initiatives and ongoing activities. Emphasis on Distribution systems integration.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Supports the digitalization of Supply Chain Execution’s operations as well as the enhancement of the availability, visibility and interpretation of SCE data.
- Analyzes and prioritizes departmental processes and needs; creates and implements innovative, digital solutions to simplify and improve procedures.
- Applies analytical thinking skills to diagnose and make recommendations on systems. Incorporates knowledge of business and technology to make recommendations. Translates data gathered from user discussions into business requirements. Identifies business/system needs and recommends solutions. Assists with the testing strategies and develops preliminary findings. Work is performed and technical decisions are made with a high degree of independence and performance is judged by results obtained.
- Uses appropriate tools to collect, correlate and analyze data; records and maintains technical data for use in developing operating and instruction manuals. Conducts tests; develops preliminary findings for review by experienced analysts.
- Assists in the development of standards and procedures. Prepares written reports of work. Applies and executes standard information systems theories, concepts and techniques.
- Determines approach and solution to problem when issue is within scope of own ability. Develops solutions to problems where casual relationships can be identified and precedents exist.
- Conducts training.
- Works effectively with team/group to accomplish organizational goals. Actively participates, and often leads, client or team meetings. Provides leadership to project planning.
- Monitors and organizes the efforts of technical and business support staff. Manages projects according to milestones and completes tasks assigned by more experienced analysts and managers. Guides the efforts of less experienced staff. Exercises latitude in approach to problem and solution. Work is reviewed for soundness of business judgment and to determine if overall results and objectives have been achieved.
- Bachelor’s degree pus 6 or more years technical experience, or Master’s degree plus 5 or more years experience or sufficient experience to demonstrate technical equivalency.
- Experience in a Business System Analyst role.
- Systems Testing experience required.
- IT Implementation experience.
- Supervisory experience.
- Project Management experience.
- Engineering experience.
- 3 or more years total combined experience required.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Click Here To Apply