The Seasonal Store Support Teammate is responsible for fulfilling our mission statement, “to create the most enjoyable shopping experience possible for our Guests.” Additionally, this position completes a variety of sales support tasks assigned by the Store Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This description intends to describe the general nature and level of work performed by Teammates assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties, responsibilities and qualifications. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Greet Guests with a friendly, engaging attitude, and is equipped to answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include mornings, evenings, and weekends, and the day of/day after Thanksgiving and Christmas, based upon store and business needs.
- Complete Guest transactions by operating the Point of Sale (POS) software and bagging purchases.
- Maintain and share knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Monitor and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
- Assist the Operations Manager and/or Visual Merchandiser in performing merchandising tasks, such as preparing displays (at heights no greater than ten feet off the ground level), organizing fixtures and shelving, completing price markdowns, and transfers.
- Consistently maintain a clean, organized and shoppable store to fulfill Buckle’s mission statement.
- Understand and apply Buckle’s Code of Ethics and all of Buckle’s policies, procedures, and handbooks.
- Fulfill mission statement by performing job duties with a high level of Guest service while contributing to a positive team spirit.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
There are no supervisory responsibilities for this position.
Education and/or Experience
No prior experience or training.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Teammate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the Teammate is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and jump; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The Teammate is occasionally required to sit. Physical ability to lift and maneuver 50 lbs throughout the store and backroom. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the Teammate regularly works in a retail store setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Buckle is committed to hiring and developing the most qualified Teammates from the available workforce in the communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Buckle, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination and retaliation because of veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, national origin or ancestry, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable local, state, or federal law. For state specific information, refer to the State Law Supplements found on the Teammate Center, under Human Resources.
Click Here To Apply